All information you provide is held in strict confidence by Body Connection Limited, and is used for your own safety and wellbeing. The information you provide is never passed on to third parties.
Terms and conditions
Please read the following prior to booking and paying for your place in a class:
- Complete the ‘Participant Health Form’ and bring it with you to your first class. If you have any medical or health issues that you would like to discuss in private, please contact your instructor by phone or email prior to the class.
- It is essential that you seek medical approval for Pilates if you are under the guidance of a medical consultant, or receiving treatment for a current or re-occurring condition. Your instructor is used to conversing with other medical professionals and will be better able to support you if informed of your potential limitations or challenges.
- There are no refunds for missed classes. If you are unable to attend your class you can swap into another class, if space is available.
- Advanced notification of course dates is provided so that participants have ample time to join, re-enrol or cancel their attendance of a class. Course fees are non-negotiable. If you would like to join a course but know you are away for a period of time, please contact your instructor directly to discuss your needs – there may be an opportunity for you to make up missed classes or ‘share a place’ with another participant.
- Classes start promptly so please be considerate to other class members and arrive a little early if you can. The warm-up is an important part of the class and is there for your own safely, in addition to preparing you mentally and physically.
- Classes run over the winter months can be affected by snow. Classes may be cancelled if poor driving conditions are apparent or forecast. Over any course of classes, a maximum of 2 classes cancelled by snow will be refunded.
- Any classes cancelled due to instructor sickness or unforeseen circumstances will be refunded in full or credited onto future courses.
- Please let your instructor know of any change of address, contact details or any medical issues that may affect your participation in the classes.
- All equipment is provided for you, although you are welcome to bring your own if you prefer.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that you can move easily in. An elasticated waistband is preferable and we work in socks or bare feet.
Private Tuition and Introduction to Pilates
Please read the following in addition to the above, prior to booking and paying for your private tuition:
- Please note that 24 hours notice is needed for cancellation or amendment to a booking. Cancellations made within 24 hours will be charged at the full rate.
- If you are running late, the session will not be extended, it will finish at the scheduled time